Good wedding photography is priceless
Fine portraiture is an extension of one's self. It creates a lasting memory or emotion that will be relived again and again. The hands of time obscure even our best memories of people and places, but a photograph can help us revive cherished memories and let them live forever.
Chris photographs weddings with this in mind. Each image that he captures is unique and transcends the ordinary to reveal the special relationships of your family and friends. Chris continually strives to create images that not only document what people look like but also give the viewer a sense of what the subjects’ personalities and emotions were at that one moment.
Your Wedding Day
Chris typically recommends setting aside about one to two hours on your wedding day dedicated to photography. During this time he will cover all of the group portraits that you have indicated you want. He’ll also spend about 30 - 45 minutes creating artistic portraits of just the two of you.
Although he always comes prepared with tons of great ideas for photos, he’s also eager to hear your ideas for photos that will make your wedding day collection uniquely your own! Chris has the talent to make even a ‘set-up’ photo look natural and spontaneous. For the remainder of the time that Chris is with you, he will be working in the photojournalistic mode; staying unobtrusive and capturing candid images that artistically tell the story of your special day.
The Wedding Book
A finely crafted wedding book is the icing on the cake! Looking at a stack of loose prints or images on a computer monitor or even in a scrapbook album simply cannot compare with the quality, resolution, editing, design and archival quality of a custom book created by an expert!
Chris has produced hundreds of wedding books, and loves that part of the process as much as taking the pictures. The custom designed books that Chris provides his clients are of the highest quality in the industry, are printed on archival photographic paper, can include genuine leather covers, and are made to last for generations.
It's no surprise that Chris has won "Best Wedding Album of the Year" 5 times!
What makes Chris the best choice to photograph your special day?
• Chris has been passionately photographing weddings as a full-time professional wedding photographer for over 20 years! Doesn’t it make sense to choose a seasoned pro to photograph the most important day in your life?
• He has won over 25 First Place awards in wedding photography, including “Best Wedding Album of the Year” 5 times!
• Chris has over 100 Five Star reviews on various websites; including over 50 on TheKnot.com.
• He always scopes out your wedding venue in advance so as to be fully prepared to capture the best backgrounds and lighting.
• Visa and MasterCard are accepted for payment.
• 100% money back guarantee if you are not totally satisfied!
• Chris photographs every wedding himself rather than assigning them to “associate photographers.”
• The majority of the images will be in the candid “photojournalistic” style.
• For your portraits, Chris uses professional studio lights, which produce the most pleasing and flattering light (as opposed to “flash on camera”).
• Chris uses “double lighting” for many of the important events at the reception, which creates a more “3-dimensional” lighting effect.
• Chris only uses professional cameras (as opposed to “pro-sumer”) for the best results and reliability.
• Chris contacts other vendors that you will be using, as needed, to assure the best coordination between them and him.
• Your wedding website will be available within a week after your wedding (usually in just 3 days!)
• You will receive all of the choice edited images on a disc which you will have full rights to.
• And most importantly, the majority of Chris’ clients choose him as a direct result of recommendations from their friends and family who chose him to photograph their weddings. His client satisfaction rate is the highest you'll find!